- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Oh I love her and Wen Ning!Wen Qing! I love a scary woman lol
they had a great sibling relationship and I loved them bothOh I love her and Wen Ning!
they really did! and i love them too!they had a great sibling relationship and I loved them both
I probably don't sound like xue yang so i'm gonna say Ugh they both disgust me and wen ning should have died too.they really did! and i love them too!
Sassy Jin LingXiao xingchen, Lan Zhan, Jin Ling, Jiang Cheng, and Wen ning
hahaha!wwx is my favorite ever i have total weakness for gorgeous snarky boys
jin ling is a sassy boy! i wonder which parent he got his sassyness from?xingcheng and angry pomeranian jin ling