Who is your KS crush? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
The members I've talked to in this forum have all been really nice but yes, indeed, there's one member that I could connect to especially well and that's you @SHlNEE :lovelycooky: You're really a sweet and funny person and bonus: You also have a cat :nekolove:
Oh i feel the same, thank you for being so kind , you and i have had fun cute convos and you one of the members here I appreciate the most :lovelycooky: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread