Who is your least favorite idol in your favorite group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
BTS= Jungkook (He never really hit me as hard as the other members... Maybe because he is most other ARMY's bias?? Idk)
SHINee= Onew (Idk why tbh. I love them all so much but if I had to choose, it'd be him)
GOT7= Yugyeom (Sorry Yugyeom... I love you though)
BIGBANG= Seungri (He ruined himself for me. I still love Big Bang but he just ruined himself for me)
SUPER JUNIOR= Donghae (He was never really one of my favorites)
EXO= Chen (If I had to choose ONLY)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No one for Mamamoo, Winner, Apink and Cherry Bullet honestly. I love all the members.

Irene for Red Velvet ( I usually relate a lot to idols with Irene’s personality and they are often my bias but for a reason that I can’t explain, it’s not the case with her).
Jungkook for BTS ( my least favorite member but I love him)
Sehun for EXO ( I don’t love him but I like him)
Dami for Dreamcatcher
( same as for Sehun).
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
None of them. If I truly stan a group I won't have a "least favorite" member in it
Well, if you had to rank them, you could easily see who is not at the top. I love TWICE and I wouldn't change anything about it, not to say that Jeongyeon can be so sweet, but still I like the other 8 members more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread