- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Just a little description: my senpai might be a bit soulless
cough @Ozymandias cough
cough @Ozymandias cough
May be without a soul but def not without a best dongsaengJust a little description: my senpai might be a bit soulless
cough @Ozymandias cough
Arigato, love.my Senpai's hmmmmm i would have to say
I WANT TO GO TOO SCHOOL IF MY SENPAI'S WERE THERE
Girls hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm @YouNiceKeepGoin -sama @kinnie -sama @NASA -sama (i respect her knowledge on life)
But you're always noticed easily so
Just don't fall asleepBut you're always noticed easily so![]()
Not this timeJust don't fall asleep![]()
You've failed at stopping me from becoming senpai of other people so I just laugh![]()
@Ozymandias thatha is the best senpai![]()
Ok edgy girlI am good tho as long as I don't consider you as senpai
I thought you disagree with me being edgy
Tasteful Tato
Ok edgy girl![]()
Lol I still do, I was being sarcasticI thought you disagree with me being edgy![]()
Lol I still do, I was being sarcastic![]()
But Igloo aren't you my Senpai?@emanresu @DrewB and @Chahee aka jasque
female would be
@Taeri @BaiPinTing
I would feel bad tagging too many others since i don't talk to them as much as i should(still love y'all tho)![]()