Who knows me best, lol? (2 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I DID THAT BAD OMFG
MAAAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF WE SHOULD TALK MORE >:C
You thought my top ult is Monsta X and Seungwoo my ult bias... :maheart:
Lmao that is definitely the case. :wimwim:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
By the mystical magic of good observation skills. :pepesmug:
You're the type of person that I get scared of because I've known you so long... I worry you remember by horrid 2018 self. :pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
:yolk:
fine pop quiz (actually one question)

who is kuro's ult bias? :irenecrazy:
Idk I don't remember you ever talking about an ult bias.... :pepecross:Hey for me its easy, my whole entire account and existence revolves around Junhui. :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk I don't remember you ever talking about an ult bias.... :pepecross:Hey for me its easy, my whole entire account and existence revolves around Junhui. :wimwim:
h y u n a :wimwim:
juijui :irenecrazy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread