- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Look who's pretending to hate it![]()
Look who's pretending to hate it![]()
Well I'm not going to changedepends on the person
Well I'm not going to change![]()
Well I'm not the one pretending to not like 18+ stuff hereare you alluding to something daddy
did I ever pretend to not like thatWell I'm not the one pretending to not like 18+ stuff here![]()
Then I don't see the problem heredid I ever pretend to not like that![]()
yep no problem here misterThen I don't see the problem here
Gotta go now tho, cya later![]()
I was on topic, blame admin samaI feel like those two above me are roleplaying in every thread
![]()
I feel like those two above me are roleplaying in every thread
![]()
I was on topic, blame admin sama![]()
Busted. Oof. Too soon.Look who's pretending to hate it![]()