- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
thanks, I just think of the most chaotic things that have happened and boom thread.
You're married. I'm gonna be married.Aw ily![]()
Meet me at the Lemon Hotel, it's where all the bad things happenYou're married. I'm gonna be married.
Yes let's have an extramarital affair![]()
YEAH I HEARD STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO JUMP OFF THE BALCONY BUT THEIR FRIENDS SAVING THEM.Meet me at the Lemon Hotel, it's where all the bad things happen![]()
Yeah, it's kind of daunting, too. But I heard there's multiple alternative rooms in case we get bored of oursYEAH I HEARD STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO JUMP OFF THE BALCONY BUT THEIR FRIENDS SAVING THEM.
SCARY PLACES![]()
![]()
BTW ABOUT SEULGI GOING TO RUSSIA, DID YOU HEAR THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KIDNAP HER?? THATS SCARY BROYeah, it's kind of daunting, too. But I heard there's multiple alternative rooms in case we get bored of ours![]()
WHATBTW ABOUT SEULGI GOING TO RUSSIA, DID YOU HEAR THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KIDNAP HER?? THATS SCARY BRO
GOD KNOWS WHO BUT SHE TOLD IT WAS A PERSON WHITE AS MILK WHO DISAPPEARED IN THIN CLOUDS.WHATWas she kidnapped by the famous villain DairyFog?