- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
BISH IM BROKEjust replace those badges![]()
you can just get those badges replaced you know, you don't have to get new onesBISH IM BROKE
I DON'T WANT BADGES FOR GROUPS I DON'T LIKEyou can just get those badges replaced you know, you don't have to get new ones![]()
Just reload your page
Tragic.I DON'T WANT BADGES FOR GROUPS I DON'T LIKE
<.< I ALREADY DID IM PAST THAT PARTJust reload your page![]()
Get all the blackpink badges and you are good.<.< I ALREADY DID IM PAST THAT PART
Honestly, all you'd need to do is swap out the Infinite badge.THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BADGES TO CHANGE TO ANYTHING BUT PINK OR BLACK AESTHETICS
I don't like JisooGet all the blackpink badges and you are good.
I wish the EXO badge was an updated one and not their 7-year-old logo.Honestly, all you'd need to do is swap out the Infinite badge.
The EXO badge kinda works
people wanted that badge toughI wish the EXO badge was an updated one and not their 7-year-old logo.
Oh shit....you poor thingHonestly, mood
FUCKING WHY OMFGpeople wanted that badge tough![]()
we did revoting with exo and that one went through it.FUCKING WHY OMFG