ya'll don't talk enough about this song
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 February 2020 #1 ya'll don't talk enough about this song Reactions: Darkseid, yeji, Hajima and 3 others
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 25 February 2020 #2 Cheng Xiao’s flip will forever be iconic Reactions: Darkseid, yeji and potato
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2020 #3 Their fans used to spam this when it first came out on that other forum..... Reactions: Darkseid, yeji and potato
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 February 2020 #4 @Ozymandias !!!!!!!! SEEEEEE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE Reactions: Darkseid
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 February 2020 #5 stream the bop that is catch me Reactions: Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 25 February 2020 #6 I'm really happy they ditched this concept, so many groups are doing it, I prefer current WJSN by far. I do like Exy rap and Cheng Xiao flip but the camerawork here gives me a migraine. ikonicraja said: @Ozymandias !!!!!!!! SEEEEEE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE Click to expand... Sad Reactions: yeji
I'm really happy they ditched this concept, so many groups are doing it, I prefer current WJSN by far. I do like Exy rap and Cheng Xiao flip but the camerawork here gives me a migraine. ikonicraja said: @Ozymandias !!!!!!!! SEEEEEE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE Click to expand... Sad
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 25 February 2020 #7 I don't like it. Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 February 2020 #8 Ozymandias said: I'm really happy they ditched this concept, so many groups are doing it, I prefer current WJSN by far. I do like Exy rap and Cheng Xiao flip but the camerawork here gives me a migraine. Sad Click to expand... it could have been worse Reactions: Darkseid
Ozymandias said: I'm really happy they ditched this concept, so many groups are doing it, I prefer current WJSN by far. I do like Exy rap and Cheng Xiao flip but the camerawork here gives me a migraine. Sad Click to expand... it could have been worse