What about Loona?TWICE AND TWICE ONLY. OTHER GIRLGROUPS SHOULD DISBAND 😏
BANKRUPTCY UNLESS CHUU TAKES OVER AS THE CEO 😍What about Loona?![]()
True, not the biggest Blackpink fan but feels like forever they had a comeback.Blackpink![]()
Blackpink![]()
Fr Bigbang, SNSD, Winner, GOT7 and even SUJU are having comebacks before BLACKPINKBlackpink for real![]()
RIGHT. WHY HAVENT THEY DISBANDED ALREADY LIKE WHOS LISTENING TO THEM 🚶♂️even SUJU are having comebacks
Whole purpose of this thread was to tell everyone how much I miss EXID
Yes! Eau de Vixx was so good. I was a huge Ravi fan back then. I still like him but honestly his recent releases aren't really my cup of tea. Not the biggest fan of autotune. More a fan of his first solos and albums.VIXX really needs one :’)
yeee i agree, he seems to have toned down a bit with the autotune tho, thankfully!Yes! Eau de Vixx was so good. I was a huge Ravi fan back then. I still like him but honestly his recent releases aren't really my cup of tea. Not the biggest fan of autotune. More a fan of his first solos and albums.
Isn't StayC the group with the punch dance? Or was it Weeekly? Always mix them upstayc