Who of the Big 3 lost the most trainees? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel like ever since 2017 there was always someone leaving either YG, SM or JYP, I just wondered who lost most of their trainees and if by now, they debuted in other groups or have been pretty much silent since then?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
jyp lost lily m, yg recently lost isabella I think
youha debuted in 2020, and sua will be debuting with mystic rookies
I kept up the most with sm's female trainees, pretty much everyone who was there since 2016 have left already, I think I can name around 15: hyorin, eunjun, chaehyun, sera, jungmin, koeun, lami, hina, rjing, plu, jungyeon, yejin, jiyeon, jihyeon, etc
edit: you always know when a new group is in the making when a bunch of the older trainees leave
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread