Who plays LoL (League of Legends)? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I used to play alot, the highest rank i had was Platinum 2 Promotions to Plat 1 from like Silver 3 I think.
I played from Season 3 till the Marksman Changes hit the live servers.
I think that's about 3-4 years ago?

Anyways, I recently played a bit more, only in ARAM, due to the interesting new Champion Aphelios and to see if Riot Games can keep up with the innovative ideas that they started with him.

But thinking about playing Ranked again still gives me some type of anxiety and I don't think I'd be able to solo play for a long time.
I wondered if anyone would like to play together?
:susPepe:

I am a Support Main, or well was, considering the last time I played seriously was like 3-4 years ago lol.
Mainly Karma as well, having around 160k Mastery Points, followed by Lulu with roughly 43k Mastery Points.
Before that I played Rumble A TON, like almost every time I could.
I also used to play Jungle and Mid somewhat often if I had to fill or change with someone and relatively successful, some really great games but also some really awful ones.

The only role I never truly played was ADC because I never saw any things about that role that interested me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kinda? I had some friends who played a lot couple years back, but lost interested when they nerfed some of my mains at that time (Vladimir and Swain) and I moved more to Overwatch which i also fell out of when they nerfed Symmetra and Mercy. I play it once a while now, but i'm rly oblivious of current meta, don't even know all the champios and items right now :dubuthink: I used to play mostly as filler, pretty much anything but jungle. Nowadays I mostly play Aram as well, cause I don't have to bother figuring out laning stuff with the new metas.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Kinda? I had some friends who played a lot couple years back, but lost interested when they nerfed some of my mains at that time (Vladimir and Swain) and I moved more to Overwatch which i also fell out of when they nerfed Symmetra and Mercy. I play it once a while now, but i'm rly oblivious of current meta, don't even know all the champios and items right now :dubuthink: I used to play mostly as filler, pretty much anything but jungle. Nowadays I mostly play Aram as well, cause I don't have to bother figuring out laning stuff with the new metas.
we should play arams together :rosesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
we should play arams together :rosesmug:
Unfortunately, i think we might be in different servers. I'm on EUNE ^^;
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
:ilovebread:

Started playing during beta, actually bought a physical copy of the game (which came with a dope Silver Kayle skin) and played it on and off. I still occasionally come back to it every now and then but it's not something I play regularly

Highest rank was Diamond 1, jungle main
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:ilovebread:

Started playing during beta, actually bought a physical copy of the game (which came with a dope Silver Kayle skin) and played it on and off. I still occasionally come back to it every now and then but it's not something I play regularly

Highest rank was Diamond 1, jungle main
damn we got a pro in here
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ngl i totally forgot about it :lazypotato:, yeah im EUW
Yea it's bit unfortunate that North got mixed up with East instead of West. All the people outside of Finland I want to play with are EUW ^^;
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
its too complicated for my pea brain
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I play occasionally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread