Who should be my new ultimate bias group? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Your post brought me back some unpleasant memories tbh.

Few years ago I asked the same question as op after my bias group slowly felt appart. They told me stan Girls Generation, they will be together for ages, they are like sisters, you will never experience this feelings you have right now. So I checked them, liked them, Jessica was my insta bias and well like a month after it my bias was out of the group.

:umjicry:
I feel bad for finding this to be funny
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel bad for finding this to be funny
Dont feel bad. When Im lookimg bck at it, I find it somehow hilarious.

I made a thread with name "Recommend me safe to stan girl group" with description "I might be cursed. All of the groups I liked disbanded or lost member in ugly way, Im searching for safe to stan group. Dont want to be broken hearted."

After Jessica I got messages like "dont stan my faves please". 😬😂😂
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Your post brought me back some unpleasant memories tbh.

Few years ago I asked the same question as op after my bias group slowly felt appart. They told me stan Girls Generation, they will be together for ages, they are like sisters, you will never experience this feelings you have right now. So I checked them, liked them, Jessica was my insta bias and well like a month after it my bias was out of the group.

:umjicry:
That's exactly what happened to me except they were my first group :bigcatcry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and for the question, mamamoo are a bunch of crackheads with amazing personalities and great music
they have very sisterly vibes <3

perfect, just like exid
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m smooth like Jimin’s snake :pandahappy:
that's my sister's fav. part of lie
every single time she screames it at the top of her lungs then goes "I hate snakeu!" never gets old xD
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that's my sister's fav. part of lie
every single time she screames it at the top of her lungs then goes "I hate snakeu!" never gets old xD
I love Jimin’s snakeu :pepesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread