Who should get the title: no1 gg stan? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Today I like to discuss who you all think should receive the crown of the gg stans?
who do you think should be the queen/king?
and what are your reasons?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
omg I wanted to mention you too :maheart:

there are so many gg stans here
I'm an exclusive gg stan :llama_lovely:


and even though I can't fit them into my signature... I also stan Mamamoo, f(x), Playback, Busters, Yezi, MiSO, Hyolyn, Shannon Williams and god knows how many more female groups and soloists lol
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:maheart:

I actually was thinking about @Minuteman , @CrunchyLegend or @lexusuwu who also seem to be quite into gg‘s . especially crunchy is really into female vocals and listens to alot of female soloists as far as I know
I wouldn't call myself much of a stan. I stan Loona and I love Mamamoo, everyone else has disbanded, been on permanent hiatus, or is a massive disappointment lately. I'm more loyal to music than idols. Stan MonoTree, Jaden Jeong, Brave Bros, Shinsadong Tiger, LE, Duble Sidekick, Kim Dohoon, Park Woosang, pre-2017 Teddy, Kim Eana, Black Eyed Pilseung, LDN Noise, Ollipop, Charli Taft, Daniel Klein, Super Changddai, Sweetune, Soyeon, e.one, JYP, Hayley Aitken, Caesar & Loui, Andreas Oberg, Maria Marcus, Dsign Music, Sophia Pae, David Amber, Elephant Kingdom, etc.

 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Even though he’s already been cancelled, i would like to point out that @Minuteman is warming up to NCT and Exo. He even admitted to have blasted Boss out loud in his car this week. You can thanks your resident heart princess for that. :joysip:
 
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
757
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
stanCLCtopia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You're literally the worst stan of any group not named CLC. It's okay tho.



Just learn the difference between Heejin and Hyunjin pls.
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I BUY (G)I-DLE AND GFRIEND ALBUMS :yolk:


AND ITS JUST HARD TO FOLLOW THEM ALL CUZ I HAVE OTHER STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT :pepecry1:

okay maybe im the worst blackpink stan tho, but Lisa and Rose :sj_weary:

stan CLC and Chuu :sanapray:

and ill get heejin and hyunjin one day :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread