Information Who should I do next in my series? (1 Viewer)

Who’s next?!?!

  • ATEEZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everglow

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Twice

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TXT

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ITZY/Aespa (do them together)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ENHYPEN (only 2 but I’ll rank all their songs)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLACKPINK

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Am doing a series ranking kpop groups eras. Who should I do next?
NOTE: I’m only doing groups discography’s that I’m familiar with :-)
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I rarely see people talking abt them either and it hurts bc they’re my ult gg:maheart:
If it helps, not many people talk about VIXX here, I think I am the only one who actively makes threads about them ^^'
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
If it helps, not many people talk about VIXX here, I think I am the only one who actively makes threads about them ^^'
:(( Thank you for trying to comfort me :sanapray:
It’s sad to face the reality that groups you love sm aren’t as popular or appreciated as you’d want them to be :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread