Who should I talk to more ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Do you feel I should talk more to you ?
In wise words from someone cause idk who is the OG of these words

im not your mother, you can to whomever you want to:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
In wise words from someone cause idk who is the OG of these words

im not your mother, you can to whomever you want to:jenniesmug:
my boss has spoken
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
:lisalaugh::fangirling::wjhug:
hoe have you been Motorp?:itsokay:
GREAT ! Holidays were great and im having a great time and all groups i follow seems to have a good time too how about u :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
GREAT ! Holidays were great and im having a great time and all groups i follow seems to have a good time too how about u :pepeheart:
I’m glad you’ve been having a wonderful time! :pandahappy: :izhug:
I’ve also been doing very well thank you:wjhug: I also agree that a lot of groups I keep up with seem to be having a great time:felixdance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I’m glad you’ve been having a wonderful time! :pandahappy: :izhug:
I’ve also been doing very well thank you:wjhug: I also agree that a lot of groups I keep up with seem to be having a great time:felixdance:
yeah OEC and LOOSSEMBLE seems to love where they are
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
yeah OEC and LOOSSEMBLE seems to love where they are
I 100% Agree!
They Look so Happy!🥹🥹🥹
🐉🐱🕊🐻🦌🦉🐯🐿🦢🐧🦋🐺
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yea
 
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread