- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
yeah i wanna know who naevis is and why aespa is talking so much about themI'm pretty sure it's an aespa thing (from savage) but I'm kinda confused too
I'm just as confused then LOLyeah i wanna know who naevis is and why aespa is talking so much about them![]()
Nævis has become a God for us. She died in the Battle of Kwangya but she still helps Aespa members meet and interact with their æ counterparts.I'm pretty sure it's an aespa thing (from savage) but I'm kinda confused too
my brain hurtsNævis has become a God for us. She died in the Battle of Kwangya but she still helps Aespa members meet and interact with their æ counterparts.
Nævis has become a God for us. She died in the Battle of Kwangya but she still helps Aespa members meet and interact with their æ counterparts.
KWANGYA IS THE PLANET OF NÆVIS AND ITS WHERE BLACK MAMBA RESIDES I BELIEVEALSO WHAT IS KWANGYA @sally
aight okayKWANGYA IS THE PLANET OF NÆVIS AND ITS WHERE BLACK MAMBA RESIDES I BELIEVE
tmiKWANGYA IS THE PLANET OF NÆVIS AND ITS WHERE BLACK MAMBA RESIDES I BELIEVE