- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
zoom in zoom out /jthat's a crusty quality bite sized morsal of a jpg aye![]()
wow!Stray kidz seungmin?
![]()
can u give me song recs I want to stan them!They have good songs
![]()
Me sorry, didn't mean for that to get out.![]()
tell me who this hot man is or feel my wrathhhh! /j
Im just a casual listener but these are nicecan u give me song recs I want to stan them!
tyty! <3Im just a casual listener but these are nice
agreed! best comment!I wish I knew~! looking like someone from either 3rd or 4th gen. The smile...
He is handsome indeed. XD
Ur mom/j![]()
tell me who this hot man is or feel my wrathhhh! /j
What if I light myself on fire? 🔥
YOURE A PSYCHO IF U DO THAT!!What if I light myself on fire? 🔥![]()
add psycho be RVPretty psycho you could say