Who want to see a tragedy? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was considering whether to post this because someone will call me a nerd :pepeslippy: But it’s okay if you do. Anyways, this yarn is a pain to thread beads on to. And the T doesn’t even have the decency to be on the end of the word, it has to be in the middle. Rude.
IMG_1094.jpeg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not what I had in mind when I read vikki and tragedy...

I thought you were going to show us a picture of your knees!!!!
That would be beyond tragedy. Such a big tragedy English can’t describe it :TechiNod:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
What???? So....... the word was not meant to spell HISTORY?? :umwhat::jisoosmh: But, HISORYT?????
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's why I said a picture since 1000 words and all that lol

BTW: how are your knees my friend? healing nicely I hope
Good! I have one appointment left (hopefully) in a month. At the last appointment the doctor said he fully expects this next appointment to be where I get cleared for everything, based on how it’s been looking :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Good! I have one appointment left (hopefully) in a month. At the last appointment the doctor said he fully expects this next appointment to be where I get cleared for everything, based on how it’s been looking :sanapray:
that's fantastic news!!! I'm glad everything worked out well and healed up

I would offer you a toast for your health but we all know there's enough alcohol in your system (hell that might be the reason for the healing!!!!)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Good! I have one appointment left (hopefully) in a month. At the last appointment the doctor said he fully expects this next appointment to be where I get cleared for everything, based on how it’s been looking :sanapray:
We'll see you in the next Olympics?
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


First Comment - "For those who do not know the sport, he is a great diver, but he just had his knees buckled, which is actually very common."
Yeah I’d imagine that happens more than one thinks. Probably same for trampolinists (though hopefully less so because the ground is less forgiving on any necks that come into contact with it).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Yeah I’d imagine that happens more than one thinks. Probably same for trampolinists (though hopefully less so because the ground is less forgiving on any necks that come into contact with it).
really? Olympic diving though? I've never seen someone bellyflop at the Olympics
no sure about trampolining though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
really? Olympic diving though? I've never seen someone bellyflop at the Olympics
no sure about trampolining though
Idk about at that level. But from personal experience bouncy things are easier to buckle on than one would think. I’d imagine at high levels they’re more familiar with it and can prevent it more but overall with all levels taken into account I think many many people have that experience of buckling on bouncy things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Puzzles are great time spenders
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread