- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Yep, no rick rolls this time ! + glad you like them :)
I clicked on them all because I wanted all the desserts, thank you <3
Hope they lifted your moods up a little bit moreaww you're so sweet!
they did, thanks!Hope they lifted your moods up a bit![]()
it was interesting how the one i picked first was the one i needed the mostHope they lifted your moods up a little bit more![]()
Keke you dodged a really good song & meme, sadlywas the link in the previous thread you made a rickroll video? because if it was then damn, i avoided it for the first time![]()
I love dessert's!! I love these![]()
Thank you, they were all delicious![]()
*heart eyes* be back tomorrow for more desserts
You do know it's actually rude to do this right?A reminder ~ You have to change the thread title a bit.
'Deserts' are vast areas of sand and 'desserts' are pastry snacks.
So, just add another S in the word Deserts.
Because I don't want deserts since they are inedible. Desserts, on the other hand, are yummy.