- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Now be hypnotized by it ooooo carrd shop oooo pretty carrds oooooooo get one oooooGreat advertising LMAO
No thanks i make my own cardsNow be hypnotized by it ooooo carrd shop oooo pretty carrds oooooooo get one ooooo
Unlucky, I would've made you a nice pro carrd.. sucks to suck ahaNo thanks i make my own cards![]()
i cant be bribed with capitalismUnlucky, I would've made you a nice pro carrd.. sucks to suck aha
Damn.. guess I'm gonna have to use fascism..i cant be bribed with capitalism
LMAODamn.. guess I'm gonna have to use facism..
My gingerbread agenda is working nicely <3333i knew exactly whose thread this was just by the title![]()
you’re making me crave gingerbread cookiesMy gingerbread agenda is working nicely <3333
As I should be <33 you should also be craving another carrd by now ooooooo...you’re making me crave gingerbread cookies![]()
Thanksies <3 just like your cute profile, that'd be even cuter with a nice carrd ooo..This is so cute![]()
i’ll come over to your shop to annoy you with another request sometime in the future ! i still love the one you made me and might not get tired of it anytime soonAs I should be <33 you should also be craving another carrd by now ooooooo...
As you should :) who knows, maybe I will grace my wonderful, regular customer with a pro carrd keke time will telli’ll come over to your shop to annoy you with another request sometime in the future ! i still love the one you made me and might not get tired of it anytime soon
i would be forever grateful to you, carrd masterAs you should :) who knows, maybe I will grace my wonderful, regular customer with a pro carrd keke time will tell
That should become my new title in the end-of-year forum awards keke will convert you to my carrd cult, don't worry <3i would be forever grateful to you, carrd master![]()
it really should !! you need a fandom name tooThat should become my new title in the end-of-year forum awards keke will convert you to my carrd cult, don't worry <3