- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,700
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
The day has finally come for me to work up the courage to tag people 
2nd gen is a big part of my kpop discovery, so I love taking any minute to appreciate groups from this era.
These posts will be solely for song recs, anniversaries, performances, and more. If anyone is interested, please reply and I will add you!
2nd gen is a big part of my kpop discovery, so I love taking any minute to appreciate groups from this era.
These posts will be solely for song recs, anniversaries, performances, and more. If anyone is interested, please reply and I will add you!
Last edited: