- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Tomorrow I'll be posting my February Top 100 updated list
and also my February reading wrap up.
If you want to be tagged for both let me know
or if you want to be tagged for only one of them
let me know below as well.
I have COVID so the timing of my posting might be weird.
So just want to ask.

Tag List for Both: @seungfloral @Yuzuru @mudd @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @ApinksBadPanda @MK3AM
Tag list for Top 100: @Vikki @Pyxidis
and also my February reading wrap up.
If you want to be tagged for both let me know
or if you want to be tagged for only one of them
let me know below as well.
I have COVID so the timing of my posting might be weird.
So just want to ask.
Tag List for Both: @seungfloral @Yuzuru @mudd @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @ApinksBadPanda @MK3AM
Tag list for Top 100: @Vikki @Pyxidis
Last edited: