Who wants to buy Belle Dephine's bath water? (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
She a hoe... But you have to respect her for being able to sell out bath water!

You may shame her, you may hate her, but she is still making a shit ton of money!
Out of curiosity I stumbled on her Patreon. Almost 4k people and you know a lot of them are going for more than $1 a month.

Dayum make that cash, hoe
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Out of curiosity I stumbled on her Patreon. Almost 4k people and you know a lot of them are going for more than $1 a month.

Dayum make that cash, hoe
I've never understood why people dislike her so much! (probably has something to do with people not liking she can make so much money like that...)

Some people want her to do that and it looks to me like she is pretty damn ahppy with giving the people what they want! She ain't hurting anybody! She has found a way to get rich and who are we to tell her no!
 
Last edited:

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I've never understood why people dislike her so much! (probably has something to do with people not liking she can make so much money like that...)

Those people want her to do that and it looks to me like she is pretty damn ahppy with giving the people what they want! She ain't hurting anybody! She has founs a way to get rich and who are we to tell her no!
I've never even heard of her lol. While I think it's weird that she can sell out bath water, more power to her! I wish I could make a couple grand every time I took a shower
:umjicry:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've never even heard of her lol. While I think it's weird that she can sell out bath water, more power to her! I wish I could make a couple grand every time I took a shower
:umjicry:
People are saying she promotes pedophilia aswell, because she dresses childish for the pictures etc and even used to have cosmetic braces. I don't see problem with that really... She ain't underage and that is all that matters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
People are saying she promotes pedophilia aswell, because she dresses childish for the pictures etc and even used to have cosmetic braces. I don't see problem with that really... She ain't underage and that is all that matters.
Do these people not see that some of the most popular porn is "barely legal", "teen", "schoolgirl", etc.
:taeminface:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Do these people not see that some of the most popular porn is "barely legal", "teen", "schoolgirl", etc.
:taeminface:
Not to mention, even if she is pedophile-bait or some shit like that... Isn't it better that those pedophiles are looking at pictures of an of age girl who posted those pictures of her free will, than illegal pictures of actual children!

It isn't like people become pedophiles just because they see her pictures... They would be pedophiles one way or another!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Not to mention, even if she is pedophile-bait or some shit like that... Isn't it better that those pedophiles are looking at pictures of an of age girl who posted those pictures of her free will, than illegal pictures of actual children!

It isn't like people become pedophiles just because they see her pictures... They would be pedophles one way or another!
Now we're getting on a very controversial topic, but I do agree with you. I don't know if it's still a thing in Germany but, a few years ago, the state set up a system where you meet with a therapist and work on your pedophilia and, in exchange for being open and letting them know you have those thoughts, you receive a sex doll that resembles an underage child.

Obviously in no way do I support pedophilia but I'd much rather have them mess with a plastic doll as opposed to a real child. And to the people who say that it enables them, I disagree. Suppressing urges that are that strong is often what leads to people making "big mistakes" that they never thought they would have made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Now we're getting on a very controversial topic, but I do agree with you. I don't know if it's still a thing in Germany but, a few years ago, the state set up a system where you meet with a therapist and work on your pedophilia and, in exchange for being open and letting them know you have those thoughts, you receive a sex doll that resembles an underage child.

Obviously in no way do I support pedophilia but I'd much rather have them mess with a plastic doll as opposed to a real child. And to the people who say that it enables them, I disagree. Suppressing urges that are that strong is often what leads to people making "big mistakes" that they never thought they would have made.
Exactly, punishing people for coming out and saying they have those urges will only make them do it in secret and illegally. Giving them a safe outlet and helping them with the problem ensures that a lot less people get hurt!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Men buying this are so stupid. Bath water? :umwhat:
​
Obviously in no way do I support pedophilia but I'd much rather have them mess with a plastic doll as opposed to a real child. And to the people who say that it enables them, I disagree. Suppressing urges that are that strong is often what leads to people making "big mistakes" that they never thought they would have made.
Messing with a a child doll will make them want the real thing one day.
That's like younger me playing with a toy cat, I wasn't satisfied and still wanted a real cat.
If they have a child doll in what way is that suppressing their urges?
If pedos want to change they'll need a lot of help and not a doll.

​
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Men buying this are so stupid. Bath water? :umwhat:



Messing with a a child doll will make them want the real thing one day.
That's like younger me playing with a toy cat, I wasn't satisfied and still wanted a real cat.
If they have a child doll in what way is that suppressing their urges?
If pedos want to change they'll need a lot of help and not a doll.

​
It's not suppressing, it's relieving. The point is to avoid suppression while working thru the issue. Same way you use a nicotine patch while working on your smoking addiction.

A relief while in therapy can improve results.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t even want to know what they do with this bath water. What if she peed in the water? :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread