Who wants to come up with a genius idea for me? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically, I ran out of drills for one of my colors for my diamond painting. I emailed them and they said to count how many I’m missing and let them know, and they’ll send the extras. Only problem is I’m missing a lot, and I don’t know how to count them all without missing any. I did think of taking a photo and marking off all the ones I’m missing that way but that’s so much work. Do any of you have any smart ideas? I’ll take a photo and add it to the thread when I “finish”, which should be today, so you guys can get an idea of how many I’m missing and how tedious it would be but I’ll let you guys think for now :lisalaugh:
Here’s the image
A51E53AA-7A25-4FBE-B5A4-93DFB4626859.jpeg


Edit: I'm going with my idea of marking them off as I count it digitally It's going to suck but I see no other way of doing it :coronawimwim:
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo, Myth and Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
roughly count them and just go over the amount you actually need. that way you'll have extras if you need them too
Yeah I was definitely going to go over the amount I actually need when requesting them by a decent amount, the problems is just that with roughly counting them I could be way way off, without knowing a smart way of keeping track of which are already counted I would get very lost midway through :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread