- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I had so much taste as a kid. Enrique Iglesias was my dream prince charming when I was around 8-10. I seriously wanted to marry him.
It then became Zac Efron for a while before I got over celebrities and started obsessing over book characters.
I wouldn't say he's my ideal type still (although I do find him super good looking) but he's one of the few celebrities I'm still a fan of since my childhood. I still love his music.
It then became Zac Efron for a while before I got over celebrities and started obsessing over book characters.
I wouldn't say he's my ideal type still (although I do find him super good looking) but he's one of the few celebrities I'm still a fan of since my childhood. I still love his music.