Who was your Loona bias pre-debut and who is it now? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yves air first, I still like her and she's my second bias, but when I watched Loona TV I fell in love with Haseul :pandalove:
Although it was both predebut. My bias after debut is still Haseul.
Haseul is a goddess, how can she be so perfect
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hyunjin and Haseul. But now I’m also partial towards Gowoon and Olivia Hye. But tbh I love all the girls :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Kim Lip first, and still the bias, but Hyunjin and Yves are pretty close now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Chuu was my bias back then and she’s still my bias now :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread