who watched season 3 of bridgerton? (1 Viewer)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 74
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 586
D

Deleted member 74

Francesca was so cute :pepeheart: her and the other guy just wanting to sit in silence and being so happy about it was adorable
Eloise is still a favourite I love the way she talks and her perception on things and her sarcasm/sense of humour, I was like ew when I saw her and Cressida being friends in the trailer but then I ended up liking their friendship a lot~ started understanding Cressida and why she's like that
tbh the main couple I was uninterested about but Penelope looks so pretty in every episode
anthony bridgerton:kittylove:
if anyone watches it, what are your thoughts on this season? (so far) c:
:pandahappy:

I guess not many people watch the show here haha
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
aw it is pretty fun, seems like no one watches it here o:
I'd recommend if you like period dramas c:
I love those
Have you seen spencer
based on princess diana
its excellent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread