Who will be the last original member? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok we know sm doesn't disband groups...

but at the same time members will eventually start leaving
when contracts come to end
most likely not on the first renew
prob on second or third...

so who do you think will be remaining the longest


for me:

I dont think it will be any of the mainland china line so out is:
Chenle renjun winwin yangyang xiaojun kun hendery

I also dont think it will be:
yuta, taeil, jungwoo, Johnny, Doyoung

Members who i think probally will be last:
Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten, Lucas, Haechan​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not an NCTzen, but I know it’s Mark. Poor guy is going to be debuting even from beyond the grave.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’m not an NCTzen, but I know it’s Mark. Poor guy is going to be debuting even from beyond the grave.
i feel like he may leave if they keep debuting him in new units

i feel like sm will eventually have him as a solo artist
as they keep pushing that motive
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread