Who wont suit it [NCT DREAM] (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sooo as we know
nct dream could go one of 2 ways
cute concept
or
mature concept

as i personally think we are at a point in the current point that some members just dont suit current concepts

In my opinion:
Chenle - renjun dont suit mature concept
Jisung and Jaemin are somewhat ok with both

Jeno and haechan dont suit cute concept



Chenle.jpg
Haechan.jpg
Jaemin.jpg
Jeno.jpg
Jisung.jpg
RENJUN.jpg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Let Jaemin do a sexy concept!!!!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Chenle looks great with mature concept
but since they'll add new members , this members will be younger so i think they'll go back to the cute concept or teen concept like in We go up
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Let Jaemin do a sexy concept!!!!
I honnestly see him and jeno doing a song like baby dont stop at some point
and hey
if sm feeds into the ships like they do
Jaemin Jeno and Renjun version of baby dont stop
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe it’s just me, but I find it a bit hard to see Nana in mature
He screams out bright, poppy concepts to me
I can sort of see Renjun doing a more mature concept, but I agree otherwise
I think he kills both concept his personalty just screams cute and squishy
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Chenle looks great with mature concept
but since they'll add new members , this members will be younger so i think they'll go back to the cute concept or teen concept like in We go up
I hope they add new members the next time round
but at same time i think if they do haechan wont be in the comeback tbh
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I hope they add new members the next time round
but at same time i think if they do haechan wont be in the comeback tbh
i think this comeback might be the last of haechan, jaemin and jeno and renjun
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I honnestly see him and jeno doing a song like baby dont stop at some point
and hey
if sm feeds into the ships like they do
Jaemin Jeno and Renjun version of baby dont stop
:pepeslippy:I’m going to buy a coffin early
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i think this comeback might be the last of haechan, jaemin and jeno and renjun
I dont think all 4 will go at once tbh
as sm has said they can go at any moment doesnt have to be there birthday

Jaemin wont be 19 until August
 
Joined
3 April 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
18
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think all of them can do a more mature concept now but I agree that some of them can't do cute concept so much anymore. I can specially tell that Jeno, Renjun and Jisung are lowkey done with their cute image but the rest seems fine with it. Also if they add new members I don't think they will be fetus because while the 00' are graduating somewhere this year Chenle and Jisung still going to stay and I doubt even them fit chewing gum type of concept anymore.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think all of them can do a more mature concept now but I agree that some of them can't do cute concept so much anymore. I can specially tell that Jeno, Renjun and Jisung are lowkey done with their cute image but the rest seems fine with it. Also if they add new members I don't think they will be fetus because while the 00' are graduating somewhere this year Chenle and Jisung still going to stay and I doubt even them fit chewing gum type of concept anymore.
I think Jisung wanted to be out of the cute concept the day of debut tbh
I think chenle is ok with it
but i think they can both do it still with there whole youtube channel thing it seems to make them be cute making slime and playing with dominoes

I think it all depends on there age as well if there 16 or younger i think the concept will be cuter


I dont think they will go full on chewing gum again though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread