COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who would you say are the best performers in kpop? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
-If we go by dance alone, Taemin, Kai, NCT as a whole for the most part. BTS, Seventeen, Chungha, the last bunch having less difficult dances at times but the execution makes up for it.
-If we add stage presence as a group and overall quality (not difficulty) of choreography Seventeen, The Boyz (Road To Kingdom :sj_weary:,) and Ateez, Monsta X. Maybe G-idle, Itzy.

-for groups in which every individual members' presence/charisma shines massively, often regardless of dance, then Mamamoo, BTS,Bigbang.

(If i were to classify them all anyway. since i see performance as such a wide range of things. But if we go by dance strictly then the first two classes only)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
-If we go by dance alone, Taemin, Kai, NCT as a whole for the most part. BTS, Seventeen, Chungha, the last bunch having less difficult dances at times but the execution makes up for it.
-If we add stage presence as a group and overall quality (not difficulty) of choreography Seventeen, The Boyz (Road To Kingdom :sj_weary:,) and Ateez, Monsta X. Maybe G-idle, Itzy.

-for groups in which every individual members' presence/charisma shines massively, often regardless of dance, then Mamamoo, BTS,Bigbang.

(If i were to classify them all anyway. since i see performance as such a wide range of things. But if we go by dance strictly then the first two classes only)
:haylul:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
When I also include disbanded groups and go for stage presence 2NE1 takes the no. 1 spot for me. This MAMA performance is still my fave K-pop performance of all time :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im just gonna give my top two of all time from bgs and ggs which is taemin (shinee) and luna (fx)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
lisa, no other kpop idol has been able to capture me the way that she does.

i mean look at how she was eating everyone up when she was a ROOKIE:

and of course we cant forget this iconic performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread