who....... (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Don't know, don't spend enough time here, I kinda already talk to who I want through threads really.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I'm honest a lot of people... I'm just really shy so I wait for others to talk to me first instead of being the one to start the conversation. I never know what to say :nekosweat:

But to be more specific probably everyone in the Day6, X1 & Seventeen artist threads. We've talked a little but I guess I would like to get to know everyone a little more.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
wait how did u find this after 4 months lmao :sanathink:

but it's good bc i think we know each other pretty well now :wimwim::sanapray::pepeheart:
I was just searching through old threads for no reason, idk :wimwim:
Glad we ended up talking:pandalove:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Can I just say everyone? I wanna be social and make friends but just a lil too shy and anxious to actually message people. Ah, well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread