- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
the stylist almost had his dick showing on camera..... fire themnuuuuuu thank themmmm
well, tru tho. maybe they didn't put angles into thought.the stylist almost had his dick showing on camera..... fire them
It is their job to think about these thingswell, tru tho. maybe they didn't put angles into thought.
True...hmm we need to find out who it was.It is their job to think about these things
He must be wearing a thong then.He said he's wearing underwear tho....I mean Taehyun asked him "does this mean your not wearing...." and Yeonjun said "NOOOO"
Yesssssss!!! Why do u think I was freaking outWait. Is that actual skin?!
![]()
Because it’s Yeonjun and that’s a good enough reason to me. LolYesssssss!!! Why do u think I was freaking out
Ikr? He’s just showing off his other collar bone.All I know is, I love and appreciate him and DONT wanna sexualize him bc alot of idols hate that but dayummmmm does he look good![]()