whoever is listening to idk you anymore. MARRY MEEEEEE (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
respectfully :taeilsob:

1672510519864.png
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Not me listening to Wolf... well actually I am just listening to the XOXO Repackage... I miss EXO :pepecry1:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
awooooo

album soon i am manifesting
I HAVE BEEN MANIFESTING FOR A HOT MINUTE NOW... but I can feel it. 2023 SM will let them out of the dungeon!
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I HAVE BEEN MANIFESTING FOR A HOT MINUTE NOW... but I can feel it. 2023 SM will let them out of the dungeon!
maybe if we use our manifestation powers together.. :pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: jinki_lovebot
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
maybe if we use our manifestation powers together.. :pepesmug:
I think you are onto something... :susPepe:
SM better stop playing because I can't cope much longer and I am about to burn the building down to free my boys :ilovebread:
 
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
โ™Ÿ๏ธ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‡๐–‘๐–” ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Ship
@CITY somebody streaming nickelback on here and it wasn't me :maheart:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think you are onto something... :susPepe:
SM better stop playing because I can't cope much longer and I am about to burn the building down to free my boys :ilovebread:
i agree. im not the biggest exo-l but i miss themmm. i miss them as a group, i want a cb asap. but 2023 will be our year, i can feel it :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: jinki_lovebot
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread