- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Tempo is a queen/king and has an amazing taste. That's it.
dhfjdsfj where's the lie? that song is perfectionTempo is a queen/king and has an amazing taste. That's it.
Its @Discipline lol
I feel called out, but I love you too<3 we all stan talent here that is tempo 💛💛💛
Oops, I may or may not have called you outI feel called out, but I love you too<3 we all stan talent here that is tempo 💛💛💛
fucking agreed.dhfjdsfj where's the lie? that song is perfection
!!! agreed!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤I feel called out, but I love you too<3 we all stan talent here that is tempo 💛💛💛
again, such fine taste, such luxury, i can't believeOops, I may or may not have called you out
Yes, stan talent, stan EXO, stan Tempo