Whoever you are... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Whoever is listening to this song.



I hope your pillow is cold on both sides and you get a good night sleep.
:sanapray:​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
You also like to imagine your eggs as cute characters and it's just laying on your plate and then you stab a knife through it's tummy and let all it's guts slowly flow out? :pandaamazed:
YESS Omg finally someone else who thinks like me :taeminpog:

Btw who's the girl in your first gif in your signature? She's so pretty!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Yes, she so cute :nekolove:

woo!ah! Nayeon or commonly Nana but her real name is Nayeon and I love to say I stan Nayeon to cause confusion :llama_laugh:
I don't know this group, I'll check them out! She's gorgeous :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread