Appreciation whoevers listening to regular (1 Viewer)

which song did u like more?

  • Mr. Tyger - To the Future

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Velvet - Some Love

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • WayV- Regular

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
taste tbh. its my favorite out of all the versions and the mv is so aesthetic. :sj_weary:
also pls take a moment to appreciate the users who had red velvet's some love and mr. tyger's qu wei lai on repeat. we wont forget your dedication brave soldiers :sanapray:
 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was me x:
I'm listening to ATEEZ's Treasure now.

EDIT: Arario from Toppdogg now
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and leesooman

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can’t believe people actually listen to regular
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and leesooman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread