Whom are you thankful to and why? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm thankful to my relatives here in Germany who took me in until I found a job and place, the friends who accepted me and treat me well, all the online people I've met who are such sweethearts... sometimes even the people who have hurt me like my family, bullies, and exes because they taught me pain which allowed me to become kinder, and any person who has ever treated me well, really

 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
queen hyuna for bringing me into kpop
bts for giving me courage to accept myself and love myself
twice for making me feel loved and special 24/7

non kpop
my sister for showing me what true love looks like
my grandfather for being the encouragement I need in my life even from across the world
my parents for being there for me always, supporting and loving me
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
thankful to Jimin
i just need to look at him and all the sadness goes away because if theres people like him then the world isnt so bad :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm very thankful for my family for always being by my side and doing everything they can for me.
I'm especially thankful for my mom and everything she does for me. She may not understand every aspect of my anxiety issues and she may be oblivious to some of the stuff I deal with, but she is my biggest supporter. She does what she can to help me get through my anxiety and depression stages.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom, she's the strongest person I know and she helps me a lot with my own struggles. :pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread