- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Thank you. I likes yours too. I actually like your whole aesthetic.I love your sig![]()
I WOULD KILL YOU@kuroyuri she would kill me if I don’t mention her LMAO
@MochiFace would also probably murder me if I didn’t mention her aesthetics
And I also like @lexus because of the iconic dps, @mysteric with those matching badges, @Minuteman for Wendy DPs, @BritishLuvie solely for the iconic signature, @MonCherry for superior taste in groups, and @blueberries because it’s constant and I like that.
@kuroyuri has the worst![]()
best uwu queen everExcluding your own.
I like @kuroyuri, @MonCherry, @Lovely_Cornchips and @Vikki's aesthetics. (Why are y'all sleeping on Vikki's aesthetics istg)
Well I like it whatever it is!~ it just looks nice.I didn't even know I had an aesthetic.....
Why did i receive a notifaction from you for nothing x)))
same for you king@kuroyuri is the only person that i Acknowledge as my equal in the aesthetic area