Who's an idol you want to fight (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Minho from Stray Kids :lisalaugh: All the members say how they’re all scared of him so I shall be their protector from the almighty fearsome Minho:pandafightL:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You'd be surprised some did nothing wrong I just REALLY want to punch them.
:scree:
I can just picture you attaching a picture of whoever they are to the wall and just throwing darts at it :llama_laugh:
1650835687246.gif
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i think we all have a bias we want to fight (affectionate), for me its joshua. hes so annoying; a menace and i mean that in the best way possible <3 :joshmeh:

I deeply understand this.:soob: Yeah, Joshua. <3
It would be Jeonghan for me, any time he cheats I’m ready to just- :pandasmash: In a loving manner of course.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi and Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread