Who's Better: The Hulk or Venom? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Why do you thin that V.E.N.O.M is better?
because I tried to watch the Hulk movie but it was boring. I like Mark's Hulk better but he sadly did not have a standalone movie.
And Venom is one of my favorite Marvel characters
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Uhhh Venom... he's my favorite Marvel villian since I was a kid.. I kinda don't see them comparable since they're are on different sides somewhat.
AVenom has sense of humanity to him due to the hosts he has latched on to in comparison to carnage whos just striaght up lets kill everyone.. That's what makes venom more appealing to me. (Although I still really like carnage)

Hulk has been always been a comic fave too however when the films came along I was so disappointed, the second one was a little better but still terrible. Hulk didn't find his stride until he was recasted for the avengers, not to mention him and thors little meet up was perfect in ragnarok
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread