- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Win the bloodbath sister, I will give you a spare limbMeShe is coming to my city in the summer and I will be fighting in the bloodbath to get tickets
I’m also gonna fight in the BlackPink bloodbath in two days, wish me luckWin the bloodbath sister, I will give you a spare limb![]()
I will go pray at my love shrine and send all my luck overI’m also gonna fight in the BlackPink bloodbath in two days, wish me luck![]()
Thank youI will go pray at my love shrine and send all my luck over![]()
Feels as hard as winning a raffleThank youI want both tickets so badly
YESSSS YOU ARE MY BESTIE!!!!!!!MeShe is coming to my city in the summer and I will be fighting in the bloodbath to get tickets
Both are amazingYESSSS YOU ARE MY BESTIE!!!!!!!
as much as I love country music, the ones that I only want to see are dolly and Reba >:3 they're the ones I love the most
me too, except when Niall was also a coach. she was kinda mean to him, sitting on his lap whenever he spoke. Maybe she only meant it as a joke, but to me, she was trying to overpower him. btw he NEEDS to come back - it's not a want, it's a NEED!Both are amazingI loved the Reba show and her time on The Voice as well
I want both back as coaches eventually. Have you been watching this season?me too, except when Niall was also a coach. she was kinda mean to him, sitting on his lap whenever he spoke. Maybe she only meant it as a joke, but to me, she was trying to overpower him. btw he NEEDS to come back - it's not a want, it's a NEED!
SAME we watch the reba show all the time!!Both are amazingI loved the Reba show and her time on The Voice as well
Either Consider Me Gone or Seven Minutes in HeavenSAME we watch the reba show all the time!!
My family has never been big on The Voice but when they were showing the cms for her on the show, we would shout "REBA"
Also... Quick question .... Favorite song? (Mine is "the fear of being alone" and "how blue")
oooh! Seven Minutes in Heaven is my mom's favorite!!Either Consider Me Gone or Seven Minutes in Heaven