who's not boycotting. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I can neither confirm nor deny that I use this program. I can confirm I've never regreted for even once the purchase of it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
.... instead of spotify, listen to it on youtube with adblock.

that way you can still enjoy and still keep the blockade.

Or if you want... I can pirate stuff for ya!
lol color coded lyrics or line distribution videos are the way for me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kataphract

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread