Who's Performing...? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
If you could choose a single group to perform at your birthday party, wedding or any other special event who would it be?
What songs?

I would want Red Velvet to perform 'Psycho', 'Butterflies', 'Umpah Umpah', 'With You' and 'Bad Boy'
If I was rich and held a private concert. lol​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Can I get BTS for my bachelorette party? :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BTS BLACK SWAN Jhope DayDream Mamamoo Hip and more
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
DAY6. I would want them to sing their whole discography :maheart:

I think my favourites would be I Need Somebody, Shoot Me, Congratulations, Blood and Beautiful Feeling. I'm sure there's more that I can't think of at the moment :maheart:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
LOONA at my wedding, let’s hope my future wife is an Orbit :sakUwu:
I would like them to perform Love&Live, love4eva, Hi High, Uncover, Let Me In, Butterfly, Satellite, Colors, Day and Night, and So What.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
If you could choose a single group to perform at your birthday party, wedding or any other special event who would it be?
What songs?

I would want Red Velvet to perform 'Psycho', 'Butterflies', 'Umpah Umpah', 'With You' and 'Bad Boy'
If I was rich and held a private concert. lol​
Impeccable choice.

I'd also request this solo from Wendy (which she has performed at a wedding reception):

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably iKON. It would be the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread