Who's Ready for Single's Day? (2 Viewers)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Nothing new here. Just gonna eat away my non-existent feelings with some ice cream while watching Netflix
and a paper cut-out of Jungwoo's face just chilling next to be. Thinking, 'If he were here he'd be eating my ice cream instead
and I'd let him because he's too skinny and because it's fooking Jungwoo brah.'​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Nothing new here. Just gonna eat away my non-existent feelings with some ice cream while watching Netflix
and a paper cut-out of Jungwoo's face just chilling next to be. Thinking, 'If he were here he'd be eating my ice cream instead
and I'd let him because he's too skinny and because it's fooking Jungwoo brah.'​
*attacks with hugs and steals the ice cream*
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Instead of feeling sorry for myself like I do every year i'm probably gonna watch some cool anime, maybe play some world of warcraft, maybe even take myself out on a nice stroll down the seaside just with some cute makeup, and i'll love maself just a lil bit more than usual, maybe give myself some luvin' too but that's 18+ :maheart:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
That sounds really sweet and cool
:maheart:
It's something I actually do quite often so i'm not holed up inside all the time, but if it's a nice day and I put on some makeup and maybe pop into costa for somethin nice to drink along the way it can turn into a date with yoself n it's nice~ I also love listening to music so sometimes I go on walks just to listen to music since there isn't anything else I can do except walk. Sometimes I spent too long making a cup of tea cuz i'm just chillin' with my tunes in the kitchen and by the time I eventually go back upstairs I feel unsatisfied with the amount of music I listened to but I always feel satisfied after a nice long walk :pandahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Instead of feeling sorry for myself like I do every year i'm probably gonna watch some cool anime, maybe play some world of warcraft, maybe even take myself out on a nice stroll down the seaside just with some cute makeup, and i'll love maself just a lil bit more than usual, maybe give myself some luvin' too but that's 18+ :maheart:
that‘s the spirit :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my forever alone self will just treat it like a normal day I guess :wimwim:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
It's something I actually do quite often so i'm not holed up inside all the time, but if it's a nice day and I put on some makeup and maybe pop into costa for somethin nice to drink along the way it can turn into a date with yoself n it's nice~ I also love listening to music so sometimes I go on walks just to listen to music since there isn't anything else I can do except walk. Sometimes I spent too long making a cup of tea cuz i'm just chillin' with my tunes in the kitchen and by the time I eventually go back upstairs I feel unsatisfied with the amount of music I listened to but I always feel satisfied after a nice long walk :pandahappy:
Self-lofe goals uwu
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sounds like a lovely day to loudly play my favourite song for an hour straight and wait until the annoyed neighbours come in so that i won't be so alone anymore :taesip:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Probably just fiddle on the pc or do some retail therapy.

Never was keen on events.
I just don't go 'wow' there is an event on kind of enthusiasm.

I am used to being alone by now, so just gonna have to suck it up and forget.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, i'm looking forward to Friend's Day, that's what Valentine's day is called here. My friend will be visiting, maybe we will go to some restaurant or sth.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
At first when i first read the name of this thread i thought it was meant for single people and was ready to cry in a lonely corner know that i don't have love, but then i noticed @Bookworm explained it to @DrewB and yet i still wanted to cry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread