- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Nooo, my compa is super hot
Nooo, my compa is super hot
Nooo, my compa is super hot![]()
But im not a girl![]()
except you cause you are the best girl of this siteoppa will top everything
I second that :^) ❤My ego is saying me and well I agree with ha
you‘re too sweetexcept you cause you are the best girl of this site![]()
I can do that betterif the question was the most annoying person here, the answer would be obviously : @PurpleHime
Aw Skinnny thanks 🙈♥@kodoku is really good looking
Aw Skinnny thanks 🙈♥
Your hotness transcends gendersBut im not a girl![]()
i can be whatever you want babyEvery girl I've seen on KS has been so pretty though. They're all visuals
Your hotness transcends genders![]()
My major top energy popped off
Thank you~