Who's the weirdest fictional character you've crushed on? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Dudeeeeeeeeee. I fell in love with these two characters from and Alice and Wonderland manga I read a while back.

His name is Blood and he is the Mad Hatter, but better~
and
No he isn't a furry. He's the Cheshire. His name is Boris.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hmm :susPepe: what fictional character haven’t I crushed on???
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Tony freaking Stonem.
The manipulative jerk that at the end gets the girl. He loves to mess with everyone and doesn’t care about feelings.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a whole harem of fictional crushes. I tend to like the cool, calm and collected characters.

Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Ayame_Sohma-2019.png

Undertaker (Black Butler)
download (2).jpg

Shougo Makishima (Psycho-pass)
Makishima_1.png

Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
accessssss.jpg
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mikasa from Attack on Titan comes to mind... It's weird because the Ackerman clan have this crazy superhuman gene, and I'm pretty sure Mikasa turned into a titan at one point... I could be wrong about that, though. Either way, death by snu snu imminent.
Ohhh, she never turned into a titan (yet :zoomeyes:), but she's super powerful even without that, so your death statement stays :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Harley Quinn. (I don't know why exactly) but she pushes all my buttons in all the right places xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread