IM WATCHING RIGHT NOW, IM SO EXCITED FOR NCT 127
chvnle Joined 1 September 2018 Messages 581 Reactions Received 1,983 Location felix's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 November 2018 #1 IM WATCHING RIGHT NOW, IM SO EXCITED FOR NCT 127 Reactions: Nightshade
Nightshade Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 631 Reactions Received 4,054 Location Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Lovely_Cor 5 November 2018 #2 I'll probably wait for a video to be available online. I can't wait to see 127 perform, though! :pepecheer::pepecheer:
I'll probably wait for a video to be available online. I can't wait to see 127 perform, though! :pepecheer::pepecheer:
chvnle Joined 1 September 2018 Messages 581 Reactions Received 1,983 Location felix's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 November 2018 #3 ilovebread said: I'll probably wait for a video to be available online. I can't wait to see 127 perform, though! :pepecheer::pepecheer: Click to expand... you can watch the live stream online! thats how im watching it. : ) i think all you need is a source of wifi Reactions: Nightshade
ilovebread said: I'll probably wait for a video to be available online. I can't wait to see 127 perform, though! :pepecheer::pepecheer: Click to expand... you can watch the live stream online! thats how im watching it. : ) i think all you need is a source of wifi