TV Who's watching Penthouse s2? (1 Viewer)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 74
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 609
D

Deleted member 74

So I know this show is really popular in Korea (Has ratings of 25-27 percent) but the only place I see ifans talking about it are the comment sections under the episodes or instagram :') It's the kind of show that gives you a headache :we_kpopsourcing: and so many complex dislikable characters
Whoever's watching it, what's your thoughts on the recent episodes and who's your favourite character??
Mine is by far Shim Suryeon (Played by Lee Jiah) :pandalove: I love her character so much, she's the smartest and her revenge is so satisfying to me:sakUwu:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread