- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
@emanresu you have so many posts you can buy the badges of your other favorite hotties. Get to spending homey.
I got lost. But I have found my way back to KpopSource.The REAL question is, why haven't you been online since March?jk
We missed you too bro... We missed you too...I got lost. But I have found my way back to KpopSource.
It's good to be here. I missed this place.
Lol I came back and was like.Damn 20 users in this thread lol. You pissed off some WinWin fans.
I made the same thread when I got mine. Had no idea who that was or where it came from.
You're speaking alien language to me Whisper.Mehh.. But its baby win win....
I like baby win win...
Reminds me of the innocent times before Wayv's Love talk (English ver)... Such a dirty bop....![]()